Christopher Juffer received his Law Degree with High Distinction from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2009 and was elected to membership in the Order of the Coif. He is licensed to practice law in Iowa (2009) and Nebraska (2010). Chris practices primarily in the areas of taxation, estate planning and probate, business law, and real estate.
Chris is originally from Ireton, Iowa. He graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southwest Minnesota State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. Chris received his Certified Public Accountant license from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in 2009.
- B.S., Accounting, Southwest Minnesota State University, Summa Cum Laude, 2006
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, with High Distinction, Order of the Coif, 2009
Courts Admitted To:
- Iowa Supreme Court
- Nebraska Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Pottawattamie County Bar Association
- Council Bluffs Estate Planning Council
- Impact Council Bluffs – Board of Directors
535 West Broadway
P.O. Box 646
Council Bluffs, IA 51502